- Pulp Capping
- Repair of Root Resorption
- Repair of Root Perforation
- Root-End Filling
- Excellent biocompatibility
- Oustanding sealing capability
- White powder is ideal for anterior teeth
- Highly antibacterial with high alkaline pH 12
- Easy handling properties
- Washout resistant
- Setting time: approx. 45 minutes
- Pour the powder from the capsule and mix it with distilled water on the mixing pad.* Mixing Ratio = 0.5g: 0.225g (0.225 cc) (DIA-ROOT BIO MTA: Distilled Water)
- Mix distilled water into the powder for about 30 seconds until all the particles are hydrated forming a thick paste. Add more distilled water if the mixture hardens or dries out.
- Place the mixed paste into a carrier of your choice.
- Dispense the mixed paste into the treatment site.